END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement (the “EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (the “Licensee”), an individual, and iFarms, Inc. (the “Company”), the author of Umá (the “Software”), which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA. If Licensee does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA, then Licensee may not download, install, or use Software. This EULA was generated using Legal Templates's End User License Agreement Builder.
a) “Company” shall refer to the licensor, iFarms, Inc., located at 15 Sunset Drive Horseshoe Village Quezon City, 1112.
b) “Licensee” shall mean the individual or entity that downloads and uses the Software.
c) “Software” shall mean Umá, the deliverables provided pursuant to this EULA.
2. Grant of License
d) Software Product License. Subject to the terms of this EULA, Company hereby grants to Licensee a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to possess and to use a copy of the Software. Licensee is not allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software, either for profit or merely to recover media and distribution costs.
e) Installation and Use. Licensee may install and use the Software solely for Licensee's use within Licensee's business or personal use.
f) Reproduction and Distribution. Licensee may not reproduce and distribute copies of the Software
3. Description of Rights and Limitations
a) Limitations. Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding the limitation.
b) Update and Maintenance. Company shall provide updates and maintenance on an as needed basis / every six months / every year / Other.
c) Separation of Components. Software is licensed as a single product. Its components may not be separated for use on more than one device.
d) Software Transfer. Licensee may permanently transfer all rights under the EULA, provided recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
4. Intellectual Property. All rights, title, interest, and copyrights in and to the Software, including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, data, computer code, algorithms, and information, are owned by Company. The Software is protected by all applicable copyright laws and international treaties. Therefore, Licensee is required to treat Software like any other copyrighted material, except as otherwise provided for in this EULA.
5. Non-Support. Company has no obligation to Software support, or to continue providing or updating any of the Software.
6. Terms of Agreement. This EULA is effective until:
a) Automatically terminated if Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA; or
b) Terminated by Company.
Company may term terminate this EULA immediately upon written notice, including e-mail, to Licensee, with or without cause.
7. Integration. Both parties agree that this EULA is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter of this EULA.
8. Jurisdiction. This EULA shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the Philippines, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in courts located in Taguig, Metro Manila, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any action to enforce this EULA shall be entitled to recover costs and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. This EULA is made within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Phillippines, and its jurisdiction shall supersede any other jurisdiction of either party’s election.
9. Severability. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, any power or any rights hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of any other right hereunder. If any provision of this EULA shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this EULA shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
10. Warranty Disclaimer. Company, and author of Software, hereby expressly disclaim any warranty for the Software. Software and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Licensee accepts any and all risk arising out of use or performance of Software.
11. Limited Liability. Company shall not be liable to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee any loss of profits, income, savings, or any other consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damage, whether arising in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. Even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply regardless of the essential purpose of any limited remedy. Under no circumstances shall Company’s aggregate liability to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee, exceed the financial amount actually paid by Licensee to Company for the Software.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Licensee and supersedes all prior understandings of Company and Licensee, including any prior representation, statement, condition, or warranty.